PLEASE NOTE:- WE ARE NOW OPEN 10am - 5PM TUESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY & SATURDAY.
- Camera tripod for non-jerky images and a steady hold on uneven surfaces, suitable for photo and video cameras
- The 3D ball head with panorama function allows perfect alignment for shots in portrait and landscape format
- Quick-release plate for quickly changing the camera
- Inverted position allows macrophotographs near the ground
- In combination with a leg segment the removable central column can be used as a fully functioning monopod
- Allen screw secures the ball head on the centre column
- Rubber feet for stability
- Extremely lightweight and sturdy aluminium design
- Little pack size of 34.5 cm due to foldable tripod legs
- Spirit vial integrated into the tripod head
- Quick release plate with rubber pad
- Double retractable central column with hook for weighing the tripod down in strong winds and on rough terrain
- Tripod legs expandable in increments (3 sections)
- The legs are covered with non-slip foam which makes the tripod suitable for all kinds of weather
- With the functional screw clamps the tripod legs can easily and quickly be fixed at the required height or position
- Monopod: minimum height: 61 cm/maximum height: 152 cm
- Spare quick release plate: item number 00004243.
|Line||Traveller 146 Premium Duo|
|Thread/Connection||1/4" (6.4 mm)|
|Height-Adjustable Centre Column||Manually Adjustable Centre Column|
|Min. Height - Max. Height||34 -146 cm|
|Maximum Profile Thickness||23 mm|
|Incl. Tripod Case||Yes|
|Leg Segments||5 Sections (4x Extendable)|
|Maximum Load||3000 g|
|Tripod Head||3D Ball Head with Pan function|
To get exact pricing for a particular product or selection of products simply add the products you desire to your shopping basket and our system will calculate the delivery cost automatically.
We aim to deliver all items within 5 working days of your order.
(eg. lens caps, filters)
(eg. compact cameras, binoculars)
(eg. lighting kits, etc.)