OpTech Utility Strap Sling in Black
The Utility Strap™ Sling offers rapid access to your camera or binoculars while maintaining the security of a strap worn across the shoulder. The Utility Strap™ Sling comes with two of OP/TECH USA’s Uni-Loop Connectors™. Most cameras will only need one, but for cameras with a third strap-connection point or when used with a battery grip, the second Uni-Loop Connector™ will be used. Your gear hangs securely at your side and will glide up and down the sling without interfering with a camera's tripod connection. The neoprene, internal elastic and non-skid surface are bonded together to form a comfortable, durable strap. OP/TECH USA’s quick disconnects (QDs) are rated at 66kg (146lb) tensile strength, so you know your gear is secure.
- Comfortably carry heavy equipment for extended periods of time with the internal control-stretch system
- Evenly distributes weight with its curved neoprene pad
- Non-skid surface keeps the strap securely on your shoulder
- Attaches to strap connection points on the camera body, where the body is designed to carry the load
- Leaves the tripod mount free for use
- Convertible to right shoulder use with the addition of the System Connectors - Gender Changers™
- Made in the USA
To get exact pricing for a particular product or selection of products simply add the products you desire to your shopping basket and our system will calculate the delivery cost automatically.
We aim to deliver all items within 5 working days of your order.