Plustek OPTIC 8200i AI SCANNER
The Plustek Opticfilm 8200iAI is a top of the range scanner, aimed at professional’s who demand the highest quality images. Negatives are scanned at 7200 dpi - the sharp optical system gives more definition to shadows and improves tonal range. The IT8 calibration slide technology allows to deliver efficient images with accurate colour and details. Infrared technology embedded in the scanning channel detects dust and scratches and is highly effective in their removal without the need of editing. User friendly software Silverfast 8 guides you through the scanning process step by step. Ultimately allowing you to enhance colours and edit in a way which improves image quality. The film scanner comes with 2 film holders. The mounted slide holder can take up to 4 slides, whilst the other holder can take a strip of 6 negatives. A padded carrying bag is also included which has space to hold the accessories provided and can be used as storage.
- Resolution: 7200dpi
- Colour Depth: 48-Bit
- Convert 35mm Negatives & Slides
- Includes SilverFast Ai Studio 8
- 64-bit hardware and software support
- USB High Speed 2.0 connection
- Built in infrared dust and scratch removal technology
- IT8 colour calibration slide
- OS - Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1, Mac - 10.5/ 10.6/ 10.7/ 10.8/ 10.9/ 10.10
- Scan Modes - Colour: 48-bit input, 24/48-bit output, Grayscale: 16-bit input, 8/16-bit output, B/W:
Box Contents: Plustek OpticFilm 8200iAI Film Scanner, Mains Adapter, Padded Carry bag, Film Holder Set (2), IT8 Target Slide, SilverFast Software CD
Guarantee Period: 1 Year
Net Weight: 1.6kg
To get exact pricing for a particular product or selection of products simply add the products you desire to your shopping basket and our system will calculate the delivery cost automatically.
We aim to deliver all items within 5 working days of your order.