Tamron SP 70-300mm f4-5.6 Di VC USD (A005) Nikon fit
In the pursuit to achieve the most outstanding image resolution in the 70-300mm class, Tamron’s Anniversary lens - the SP AF70-300mm F4-5.6 Di VC USD utilizes an advanced optical design that features LD ( Low Dispersion) and XLD (Extra Low Dispersion) lens elements made from specialised materials that prevent chromatic aberration. As a result, the SP AF70-300mm F4-5.6 Di VC USD boasts sharper contrast and greater descriptive performance than all others in its class. In addition, it was the first Tamron lens to include a USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive), Tamron’s very own ultrasonic auto-focus drive mechanism. This USD mechanism delivers fast focusing, making it a perfect telephoto zoom choice for photographing sports, racing, or other fast-moving subjects. The lens also boasts Tamron’s proprietary VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilisation to assist in hand-held photography, not only at long focal length ranges where blurring is common, but also under low-lit conditions, dramatically enhancing photographic freedom.
- Filter Size: 62mm
- Length (from camera mount): 142.7mm, Diameter: 81.5mm
- VC gives 4-stop handling advantage (sharp images up to 4 shutter speed lower.
- Maximum aperture: F/4-5.6, Minimum aperture F/32
- Diaphragm: 9 rounded blades
- Lens Construction: 17 elements in 12 groups
- Ultrasonic Silent Drive (USD) a quite high-torque USD motor ensures a speedy & accurate AF response
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.50m
- Max. Magnification Ratio 1:4
- Angle of View (diagonal): 34°21' - 8°15' (with full-sized SLR's) 22°33' - 05°20' (APS-C SLR's)
Box Contents: Lens, Lens Hood, Instructions
Guarantee Period: 1 year (or 5 years by registration)
Net Weight: 765g
To get exact pricing for a particular product or selection of products simply add the products you desire to your shopping basket and our system will calculate the delivery cost automatically.
We aim to deliver all items within 5 working days of your order.