Tamron SP 17-50mm f2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical [IF] (A16) Nikon fit
An extremely high-quality standard zoom with a fast maximum aperture of F2.8 throughout its focal length range. The 17-50mm XR belongs to the Super Performance (SP) class of Tamron lenses, distinguished by ultra high optical and mechanical quality. The high luminosity that this lens offers is ideal for low-light conditions and professional image composition. The result is images with smooth, even bokeh (background blur), with the subject separated from the background. Apart from the unlimited possibilities that this lens has to offer, it will be the high quality of your images that are proof of concept.
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Length (from camera mount): 94.5mm, Diameter: 79.6mm
- SP: Super Performance belong to a class distinguished by ultra high optical and mechanical quality.
- Maximum aperture: F/2.8, Minimum aperture F/32
- Diaphragm: 7 rounded blades
- Lens Construction: 16 elements in 13 groups
- Internal-Focusing (IF)-System The extension length of the lens does not change during focussing
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.27m
- Max. Magnification Ratio 1:4.5
- Angle of View (diagonal): 78°45' - 31°11'
Box Contents: Lens, Lens Hood, Instructions
Guarantee Period: 1 year (or 5 years by registration)
Net Weight: 440g
To get exact pricing for a particular product or selection of products simply add the products you desire to your shopping basket and our system will calculate the delivery cost automatically.
We aim to deliver all items within 5 working days of your order.