Tamron 14-150mm f3.5-5.8 Di III (C001 silver) Micro Four Thirds fit
The first Micro Four Thirds lens from Tamron: a high-power All-in-One zoom in a choice of two colours. Tamron has expanded the possibilities of the Micro Four Thirds system with an innovative 14-150mm zoom lens (equivalent to 28-300mm in the 35mm and full-frame formats). This 10.7x zoom weighs just 285g and has a compact form factor that accepts a 52mm diameter filter. Available in sophisticated black or silver finish, this unique lens makes it easy to compose and capture sharp pictures over a very wide range of shooting conditions. It's ideal for travel, family, and creative photography.
- Filter Size: 52mm
- Length (from camera mount): 80.4mm, Diameter: 63.5mm
- Low Dispersion Lens element for greater image sharpness and the correction of chromatic aberration.
- Maximum aperture: F/3.5- 5.8, Minimum aperture F/22
- Diaphragm: 7 rounded blades
- Lens Construction: 17 elements in 13 groups
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.50m
- Max. Magnification Ratio 1:3.8
- Angle of View (diagonal): 75°22' - 8°15'
Box Contents: Lens, Lens Hood, Instructions
Guarantee Period: 1 year (or 5 years by registration)
Net Weight: 285g
To get exact pricing for a particular product or selection of products simply add the products you desire to your shopping basket and our system will calculate the delivery cost automatically.
We aim to deliver all items within 5 working days of your order.