Tamrac Hoodoo 18 Camera Daypack in Kiwi Green
Designed for adventure, the Hoodoo series of packs take you and your camera anywhere you want to go. Made with water resistant waxed canvas and PU coated ripstop, Hoodoo packs feature comfortable harnesses and high grade components. With two sizes/styles and three vibrant colors, the Hoodoo series is destined to be your go to camera bag for hiking. The Hoodoo 18 specializes in carrying compact DSLRs or mirrorless systems plus a lens or two. Tuck your camera and extra lens into a Goblin Pouch and then pop them in the Hoodoo 18's upper padded compartment, your personal gear in the main compartment and up to a 13" laptop in the laptop sleeve, and you are ready for the day's adventure. A slender profile and lightweight material are designed to give you enough room for your camera and hiking essentials without being bulky or burdensome. A separate camera compartment with an ultrasonically-fused quilted interior lining is perfect for compact DSLRs and accessories - conveniently located at the top of the pack. Built using waxed canvas, durable ripstop fabrics, and finished with a water resistant 2x PU coating, the Hoodoo is ready for any forecast.
- Large main opening that holds a jacket, lunch, personal items & hiking gear
- Separate camera compartment for compact DSLRs and accessories
- Optimised lightweight protective foams
- Waxed canvas and durable ripstop fabrics
- Protective laptop sleeve
- Organiser pocket with key fob strap holds personal items
- Water resistant 2x PU coating
- Fully adjustable ergonomically designed shoulder strap
- External Dimensions: 27 x 48.5 x 16.5 cm, Internal Dimensions: 26 x 46 x 14 cm
- Model Ref.: T1200-5515
- Net weight 600g
To get exact pricing for a particular product or selection of products simply add the products you desire to your shopping basket and our system will calculate the delivery cost automatically.
We aim to deliver all items within 5 working days of your order.