OpTech Mirrorless Sling Strap in Black
The Mirrorless Sling offers unparalleled comfort and convenience when shooting with a mirrorless camera or other small SLR camera. It allows the camera to be carried discretely at the side, yet the camera glides easily up the strap into shooting position. The Mirrorless Sling can be worn on the left or right shoulder. The camera is attached to the front Mini QD Loop connector so when raised into shooting position, the strap is out of the way. The sling can be attached using only this one connector if desired; however, the security tether can be easily attached to the other side of the camera for added peace of mind. When attached properly, the strap will be out of the way when in the shooting position. If a longer configuration is needed when using the single-point connection option, the Mini QD Extension included in the tether can be used to give that added bit of length (15-23cm) to the primary attachment point. The Mirrorless Sling is the ideal accessory for the popular mirrorless cameras hitting the market. Be sure to make it part of your essential gear!
- Ideal sling-style strap for mirrorless and other small SLR cameras
- Neoprene pad with non-skid surface
- Fully adjustable
- Attaches to the main neoprene pad with a 3/4" Quick Disconnect
- Attaches to camera via 1.5mm cord loop with 3/8" Mini QD Connector
- Recommended load up to 1.1kg
- 69.9-81.3cm from top of shoulder to end of Mini QD Loop connector
- Includes an additional Mini QD Extension for security lanyard
To get exact pricing for a particular product or selection of products simply add the products you desire to your shopping basket and our system will calculate the delivery cost automatically.
We aim to deliver all items within 5 working days of your order.