Manfrotto 290 Carbon Monopod MM290C4
The 290 Carbon monopod has a 4-section carbon composite leg that’s both lightweight and rigid to keep the camera stable and minimize vibration. The 4-section construction enables the monopod to be extremely compact for easy transportation when closed. A wrist strap keeps the monopod and camera firmly in your grasp and a new rubber legwarmer increase its grip.
Durable tension-adjustable magnesium leg locks can be tightened to suit your preference and counteract any effects of aging and wear, keeping the monopod fully functional throughout its long lifespan. The monopod screws directly into the tripod mount on the underside of your camera. You can also attach a head to it thanks to the ¼ - 3/8 attachment.
- 4 section leg allow compactness and portability
- Rock solid magnesium adjustable leg locks
- Upper disc with integrated 1/4” – 3/8” attachment for camera and head
- Rubber grip and angled wrist strap for secure, ergonomic operation
- Outstanding Premium Italian Style dictated by function
||1/4'' & 3/8" screw
Hilton Price: £69.99