Hoya 62mm Ultra Pro Circular Polarising Filter
The Ultra-Pro Circular Polarising filter reduces unwanted reflections in non-metallic surfaces such as water and glass. It helps to boost contrast and colour saturation by filtering out light which has become polarised by reflection. This also helps increase contrast between blue sky and cloud as well as plant foliage. The circular polarisation is created by the addition of a quarter-wave film to the standard polarising film and this makes it ideal for use with all cameras, especially those with autofocus and complex exposure measurement systems. The Ultra-Pro Circular Polarising filter has 16 layers of anti-reflection, water and oil repellent coatings which, coupled with the high-grade polarising film provides a superb 90% light transmission.
- 16 layer anti-reflective coatings for optimum light transmission
- Water & oil repellent, scratch & stain resistant
- Ultra-thin, rotating frame - compatible with wide-angle lenses
- Removes unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces
- Colours appear more saturated and with better contrast
- Optical glass with high-transmission polarising film
- Front screw thread accepts clip-on lens cap or another filter
- 90% light transmission
To get exact pricing for a particular product or selection of products simply add the products you desire to your shopping basket and our system will calculate the delivery cost automatically.
We aim to deliver all items within 5 working days of your order.