Hoya 58mm NX-10 UV Filter
A multi-purpose filter which absorbs ultraviolet rays that often make outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct. UV filters are colourless and can be used in combination with other filters. They are also recommended as a general lens protector, to leave on lenses at all times - this protects the front element from scratches, dust and moisture. The NX-10 UV has 10 layers of anti-reflective coating, to reduce ghosting and flare, providing 98% light transmission. The slim filter frame avoids vignetting with wide-angle lenses.
- 10 layer anti-reflective and water-repellent coatings
- Multi-coated to suppress ghosting, flare and reflections
- Slim frame - compatible with wide-angle lenses
- Absorbs Ultraviolet rays which often make outdoor photographs hazy
- Permanent installation on lens recommended to protect front element
- Front screw thread accepts clip-on lens cap or another filter
- 98% light transmission
To get exact pricing for a particular product or selection of products simply add the products you desire to your shopping basket and our system will calculate the delivery cost automatically.
We aim to deliver all items within 5 working days of your order.