Tamrac Apache 6.2 Bag in Brown
Based on one of its most popular models, TAMRAC® has re-introduced the best-selling Apache range of shoulder bags. Designed to house smaller format photo equipment, the Apache collection pays homage to its legacy with a waxed canvas exterior, modernised with today’s material and construction methods. The Apache collection features three shoulder bag models – the Apache 2.2, 4.2, and 6.2 – which will accommodate smaller format equipment such as mirrorless systems and compact DSLRs. The largest Apache 6.2 is designed to accomodate gripped mirrorless bodies, larger DSLRs, and larger lenses such as a 70-200mm. The 6.2’s tablet sleeve can comfortably fit an iPad Pro or 11” MacBook Air. Whilst all three sizes feature expandable side pockets and a front-access zippered pocket that reveals plenty of additional organisation options for personal items, memory cards, batteries, and more. Available in Chocolate brown colour, each model includes a black rain cover.
- Waxed canvas exterior is durable and gives a casual, timeless look
- Protective tablet sleeve fits iPad Pro or small laptop
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Customisable divider set
- Optimised lightweight protective foams
- Expandable side pockets
- Two front-access zippered pockets with best-in-class YKK zips
- Padded shoulder pad
- Silencer tabs for velcro, business card protector
- Dimensions WxHxD: Internal 33x22x13cm, External 36x24x15cm
Box Contents: Apache 6.2 Bag
Guarantee Period: 5 Year Limited Warranty
Net Weight: 0.8kg
To get exact pricing for a particular product or selection of products simply add the products you desire to your shopping basket and our system will calculate the delivery cost automatically.
We aim to deliver all items within 5 working days of your order.