Tamron 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 Di II VC (B018E) Nikon fit
The Tamron 18-200mm VC uses the most modern optical and mechanical design to achieve compactness and high performance. Incorporating image stabilization, the 18-200mm VC is an 11.1x zoom lens which delivers superior image quality and is the lightest zoom in its class. Tamron has made full use of its long experience and expertise as a pioneering force in high-power zoom lenses to create an optimal all-in-one™ lens that opens up new photographic possibilities to all DSLR camera users. Tamron's VC (Vibration Compensation) feature stabilises the image and allows hand-held shooting up to 4-stops lower than with normal 18-200mm lenses - ideal for low-light and fast moving objects.
- Filter Size: 62mm
- Length (from camera mount): 96.6mm, Diameter: 75mm
- Low Dispersion and Hybrid Aspherical lens elements for greater image sharpness and correction of chr
- Maximum aperture: F/3.5-6.3, Minimum aperture F/22-40
- Diaphragm: 7 rounded blades
- Lens Construction: 16 elements in 14 groups
- VC (Vibration Compensation) stabilises the image allowing hand-held shots up to 4-stops below normal
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.49m-0.77m
- Max. Magnification Ratio 1:4 (at 200mm)
- Moisture-resistant construction helps protect lens from damp conditions
Box Contents: Lens, Lens Caps, Lens Hood, Instructions
Guarantee Period: 1 year (or 5 years by registration)
Net Weight: 400g
To get exact pricing for a particular product or selection of products simply add the products you desire to your shopping basket and our system will calculate the delivery cost automatically.
We aim to deliver all items within 5 working days of your order.