Tamron 28-300mm f3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD (A010) Canon fit
Tamron has continued to expand its long-range zoom portfolio. In response to the growing popularity of full-frame digital SLR cameras, Tamron launched this, full-frame, high-power zoom incorporating PZD (Piezo Drive), a standing-wave ultrasonic motor system optimised for swift, quiet autofocus, along with the acclaimed VC (Vibration Compensation) mechanism plus a new upscale cosmetic design and finish. This 'all-In-one' 28-300mm lens delivers superb image quality In a remarkably compact, lightweight package, and is the fruit of Tamron‘s program of extensive technological development over the years.
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Length (from camera mount): 99.5mm, Diameter: 75mm
- VC gives 4-stop handling advantage (sharp images up to 4 shutter speed lower.
- Maximum aperture: F/3.5-6.3, Minimum aperture F/22-40
- Diaphragm: 7 rounded blades
- Lens Construction: 19 elements in 15 group
- Focusing: PZD (Piezo Drive) with full time manual focus for fine adjustments in AF mode
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.49m
- Max. Magnification Ratio 1:3.5
- Angle of View (diagonal): 75°23' - 8°15' (full-sized SLR's) 52°58' - 5°20' (APS-C sized SLR's)
Box Contents: Lens, Lens Hood, Instructions
Guarantee Period: 1 year (or 5 years by registration)
Net Weight: 540g
To get exact pricing for a particular product or selection of products simply add the products you desire to your shopping basket and our system will calculate the delivery cost automatically.
We aim to deliver all items within 5 working days of your order.