Tamron 70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD Macro 1:2 (A17) Nikon fit
Compact, lightweight and affordable are features are brought together in the Tamron 70-300mm F4-5.6 Di, giving enthusiastic photographers an alternative to the highly acclaimed SP 70-300mm F4-5.6 Di VC USD. Bring distant sports or wildlife subjects closer, as well as bringing tiny, close range subjects into clear focus. The Macro function, available at focal lengths between 180 and 300mm is capable of a maximum magnification ratio of 1:2 (one half life-size) so close-up detail fills the viewfinder. Also, because the Macro function is available at the longer telephoto settings, a comfortable subject-to-lens working distance is maintained.
- Filter Size: 62mm
- Length (from camera mount): 116.5mm, Diameter: 76.6mm
- Low Dispersion Lens element for greater image sharpness and the correction of chromatic aberration.
- Maximum aperture: F/4-5.6, Minimum aperture F/32
- Diaphragm: 9 rounded blades
- Lens Construction: 13 elements in 9 groups
- Close-focusing ability down to 0.95m
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.95m
- Max. Magnification Ratio 1:2
- Angle of View (diagonal): 34°21' - 8°15' (full-sized SLR 's) 22°33' - 5°20' (APS-C sized SLR's)
Box Contents: Lens, Lens Hood, Instructions
Guarantee Period: 1 year (or 5 years by registration)
Net Weight: 458g
To get exact pricing for a particular product or selection of products simply add the products you desire to your shopping basket and our system will calculate the delivery cost automatically.
We aim to deliver all items within 5 working days of your order.