Tamron 85mm F1.8 SP Di VC USD (F016) Nikon fit
Tamron's SP 85mm F/1.8 Di VC USD is the world’s first 85mm f1.8 lens with VC (Vibration Compensation). The 85mm SP lens uses LD (Low Dispersion) and XLD (Extra Low Dispersion) glass elements in the optical design to minimise colour fringing and to achieve outstanding sharpness and clarity, plus Tamron’s Fluorine coating has been applied to the front element to help repel water & oil, makes the front element easy to keep clean & condensation free. In addition this new lens is constructed with Tamron’s NEW SP design, incorporating a new look & feel which includes larger and more tactile switches, together with Tamron’s Moisture-Resistant Construction to give photographers the confidence to use the lens in more wide ranging scenarios. VC (Vibration Compensation) is also included in the lens design to help reduce camera shake making it easy to take handheld photographs in low light & ensure images shot in challenging situations are sharp, even with the highest pixel density sensors. USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) focusing is also a key part in delivering sharp and precise focus every time, with Full time manual override for extra creative control. Combined with the F/1.8 maximum aperture this enables photographers to create great sharp images at maximum aperture with amazing background blur (bokeh). Photographers can also update firmware, customize autofocus positions and adjust the mechanical setup and preferences of the 85mm lens by simply attaching it to the optional TAMRON TAP-in Console which will be available from April 2016.
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Length (from camera mount): 91.3mm, Diameter: 84.8mm
- VC gives 3.5-stop handling advantage (sharp images 3.5 shutter speeds lower)
- Maximum aperture: F/1.8, Minimum aperture F/16
- Diaphragm: 9 rounded blades
- Lens Construction: 13 elements in 9 groups (inc. XLD and LD elements)
- Ultrasonic Silent Drive (USD) a quiet high-torque USD motor ensures fast & accurate AF response
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.8m, Max. Magnification Ratio 1:7.2
- Full-time manual focus override
- Angle of View (diagonal): 28°33' (full-frame format), 18°39' (APS-C format)
Box Contents: Lens, Lens Hood, Rear cap, Instructions, Silkypix Developer Studio 4.0 software
Guarantee Period: 1 year (or 5 years by registration)
Net Weight: 700g
To get exact pricing for a particular product or selection of products simply add the products you desire to your shopping basket and our system will calculate the delivery cost automatically.
We aim to deliver all items within 5 working days of your order.