Tamron SP 17-50mm f2.8 Di II VC LD Aspherical [IF] (B005) Nikon fit
The wide-aperture and excellent optical performance that this lens offers is ideal for low-light photography and enriched creative composition. The lens delivers pin sharp results and remarkable contrast throughout the focal range. With a fast aperture of F2.8, impressive photos with smooth, even bokeh (background blur), can be shot helping to emphasize subjects by means of a shallow depth of field. This lens is equipped with a tri-axial image stabilizer called vibration Compensation (VC), a Tamron proprietary development. The VC feature minimises the effect of camera vibrations and shake of hand-held photography. The lens offers more photographic possibilities for shots at longer shutter speeds, making it ideally suitable for "Available Light" photography in low-light conditions.
- Filter Size: 72mm
- Length (from camera mount): 94.5mm, Diameter: 79.6mm
- VC gives 4-stop handling advantage (sharp images up to 4 shutter speed lower.
- Maximum aperture: F/2.8, Minimum aperture F/32
- Diaphragm: 7 rounded blades
- Lens Construction: 19 elements in 14 groups
- Internal-Focusing (IF)-System The extension length of the lens does not change during focussing
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.29m
- Max. Magnification Ratio 1:4.8
- Angle of View (diagonal): 78°45' - 31°11'
Box Contents: Lens, Lens Hood, Instructions
Guarantee Period: 1 year (or 5 years by registration)
Net Weight: 570g
To get exact pricing for a particular product or selection of products simply add the products you desire to your shopping basket and our system will calculate the delivery cost automatically.
We aim to deliver all items within 5 working days of your order.