Tamron SP 28-75mm f2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical [IF] Macro (A09) Nikon fit
The smallest and lightest standard lens of its class. Its fast-aperture makes "Available Light" photography an absolute pleasure. It belongs to the Super performance (SP) class of Tamron lenses distinguished by ultra high optical and mechanical quality. It has very high resolution capability, strongly reduced light fall off up to the edges and minimised chromatic aberration - sharp and impressive images are the result. Furthermore, depth of field can be easily controlled by using the wide maximum aperture.
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Length (from camera mount): 92mm, Diameter: 73mm
- SP ( Super Performance) - This lens belongs to the Super performance ( SP) class of Tamron lenses di
- Maximum aperture: F2.8, Minimum aperture F32
- Diaphragm: 7 rounded blades
- Lens Construction: 16 elements in 14 groups
- Internal-Focusing (IF)-System The extension length of the lens does not change during focussing
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.33m
- Max. Magnification Ratio 1:3.9
- Angle of View (diagonal): 75°23' - 32°11' (full-sized SLR 's) 52°58' - 21°04' (APS-C sized SLR's)
Box Contents: Lens, Lens Hood, Instructions
Guarantee Period: 1 year (or 5 years by registration)
Net Weight: 510g
To get exact pricing for a particular product or selection of products simply add the products you desire to your shopping basket and our system will calculate the delivery cost automatically.
We aim to deliver all items within 5 working days of your order.