Tamron SP 70-200mm f2.8 Di LD [IF] Macro (A001) Canon fit
The 70-200mm F2.8 complements the extremely successful concept of the Tamron 28-75mm F2.8 and extends the focal length range to 200mm. Particular attention is placed on top quality combined with high luminosity and compactness, as is the case with the SP lenses in general. In spite of its compact construction, the 70-200mm is packed full of features, which permit creative picture taking in all situations. The professional image quality also meets demanding photographers' needs. Extreme sharpness, resolution and brilliance are its trademarks. Moreover, it is the best of its class in the categories minimum focus distance (only 0.95 m in the entire focal length range) and a magnification ratio of (1:3,1).
- Filter Size: 77mm
- Length (from camera mount): 194.3mm, Diameter: 89.5mm
- SP: Super Performance belong to a class distinguished by ultra high optical and mechanical quality.
- Maximum aperture: F/2.8, Minimum aperture F/32
- Diaphragm: 9 rounded blades
- Lens Construction: 18 elements in 13 groups
- Internal-Focusing (IF)-System The extension length of the lens does not change during focussing
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.95m
- Max. Magnification Ratio 1:3,1 (f=200mm, MFD 0,95mm)
- Angle of View (diagonal): 34°21' - 12°21' (full-sized SLR's ) 22°33' - 07°59' (APS-C sized SLR's)
Box Contents: Lens, Lens Hood, Instructions
Guarantee Period: 1 year (or 5 years by registration)
Net Weight: 1320g
To get exact pricing for a particular product or selection of products simply add the products you desire to your shopping basket and our system will calculate the delivery cost automatically.
We aim to deliver all items within 5 working days of your order.