Tamron SP 90mm f2.8 Di MACRO 1:1 (272E) Canon fit
The legendary 90mm F2.8 has been available in different improved versions for over 30 years, and therefore stands in a long Macro tradition in Tamron's Super Performance series. This light SP Macro lens offers 1:1 magnification ratio and pin-sharp images with beautifully blurred backgrounds that make your subject stand out. The Di version was adapted to meet the demands of digital SLR cameras and is characterised by a new multi-coating with optimises the stray-light behavior of the lens. The Tamron 90mm is often called the "portrait macro", because the focal length is also ideally suited for portraits.
- Filter Size: 55mm
- Length (from camera mount): 97mm, Diameter: 71.5mm
- SP: Super Performance belong to a class distinguished by ultra high optical and mechanical quality.
- Maximum aperture: F2.8, Minimum aperture F32
- Diaphragm: 9 rounded blades
- Lens Construction: 10 elements in 9 groups
- Soft blur effects and sharp images makes the 90mm a great lens to use for portrait photography.
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.29m
- Max. Magnification Ratio 1:1
- Angle of View (diagonal): 27°02' (full-sized SLR cameras) 17°37' (APS-C sized digital SLR cameras)
Box Contents: Lens, Lens Hood, Instructions
Guarantee Period: 1 year (or 5 years by registration)
Net Weight: 400g
To get exact pricing for a particular product or selection of products simply add the products you desire to your shopping basket and our system will calculate the delivery cost automatically.
We aim to deliver all items within 5 working days of your order.